Thursday, September 24, 2015

Goodbye China...

These last few days in Guangzhou have flown by! Although we've had quite a bit of down time, the days seem to have gone somewhere, and all of a sudden, we are leaving today!

have to give a huge shout out to Carey, who celebrated her birthday in China :)! Happy birthday Carey! I could not have done this trip without you. THANK YOU! Not only have you been a wonderful support, but have captured so much of this journey behind the camera too. What a gift! 


We visited Shamain Island, twice! The Starbucks there is one of neatest of their stores I've seen, and the architecture and atmosphere on the island is unique. I have more pics that I need to download and can post later. It was VERY hot and humid both days, but a fun experience as I never made it to "the island" during our adoption trip for Noah. 

It has been such a riot to try and capture all the expressions of this cutie pie. She has kept us hopping! I'm so glad that she has warmed up to the idea of swimming and has gone from super timid to majorly brave in the water. That will be a fun activity to all do at home! She continues to amaze me, and I am so thankful, more with each passing day. 



It's bittersweet for me to leave China, as it has been before. A part of my heart lives here, but I am so happy to be going HOME. I miss my family like crazy and can't wait to be ALL together. This has been a prayer in my heart and on my lips for many years. 

HE has made everything beautiful in its time!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment